Cameron won't tell us when he has so poop. It drives me crazy! He will pee in the potty all the time and rarely has pee accidents anymore. Put poop-well that's a whole other story. The only time I could ever get him to poop in the his potty seat or the toilet was when I saw him grabbing his butt.
Well, today we had run out of underwear. It was ALL dirty. I was not about to put a diaper on him because we all know where that leads...Regression! So, he got pants and only pants.
Then it happened.
- I smelled something totally rank.
- I asked him if he needed to poop.
- He said "I need to go poop!" (a little late)
- I looked down his pants-and there it was. A mudslide of poop all the way down his pants and on his sock.
- I made him walk to the bathroom, cleaned him up, and put him in the tub.
- I walked back to the room I was in, and right there on the floor was another surprise for me-a Racquetball sized turd right in the doorway. It had fallen out of his pants and onto the floor! Lucky for you I didn't take a picture of that.