Saturday, May 16, 2009

Oh my words.

Lately Cameron has become such a chatterbox. So I decided to write down all the words I could think of that he knows and says. He actually says all of these words without repeating us. It's amazing! I started about a week ago, and I've been adding 3-4 words each day. So, before this list gets too big, here it is. Oh...some are short 2 word phrases and some I'm no so thrilled about. I'm sure you get guess which ones.

airplane
all done
all gone
apple
baby
ball
bath
bed
belly
bike
bin
bite
blanket
book
brush teeth
buckle
button
bye (or bye-bye)
car
cat
cereal
cheese
chip
clean-up
coat
cold
cookie
cool
cup
cute(says it about my necklaces)
dad
diaper
dog
don't do that
door
down
ears
eyes
glasses
gum
hair
hand
hat
hello
hi
hot
ice
I go
keys
light
mat
mine
mommy
money
more
mouth
night-night
nine
no
no more
nose
okay
oh crap
oh man
on
orange
pat-pat
pee
please
poopy
seat
see ya
shoe
sit down
sky
slipper
sock
some (more)
sorry
spoon (pronounced soup)
stop
table
teeth
thank you
tiger
tigger
toilet
up
wagon
want some
water
Willow (a name)
yeah
118. zipper
(I didn't feel like numbering them all without my ten key pad thingy)

By the way...I really hate that there is no way to put things in columns without actually using your space bar 15 times between each word. I was not about to do that. I can't even use the tab button. And since I put this into a word document and used columns, unfortunately it doesn't copy over that way. So, sorry for the lengthy looking post.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Bekah! It's so fun that you guys have a blog! I love the picture of Clint and Cameron at the top--that is really cute. Connor, our son, also says "Oh, crap", which is a phrase I learned from my mom...so I am interested to know if Cameron learned it from you or Clint?? Maybe it's a (sad) Powell thing! :)