Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An update...

Yes, I know I'm a terrible blogger. Just about every post seems to be an update with a bunch of random pictures, but it's more for me than you anyway. So here are some pictures of the last two months. Unfortunately, when Clint and I celebrated our fourth anniversary on August 19th, we forgot our camera, and so we bought a disposable one, and the pictures haven't been developed yet. I might get to that and post it, or I might not. So there's the update about that.



There's my girl! Oh wait, I have a boy. Well sometimes he likes to do girlie things like carry around a purse.



Um...yeah.


What a weirdo, he likes to watch his movies like this!


We recently took a trip to the closest temple (3 hours away). This is the Billings, MT temple. We got Cameron to point to the Angel Moroni and he would say "Yeah Angel Oroni"


No comments: