Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lillian

My sister Jenny tagged me to use the letters of my middle name to describe me. And since I hate to be serious, I figure I'll just use some...well interesting words.

L-Limeade: a little sour, and a lot sweet.
I-Irregular: Not in the way you think. I'd have to admit I'm a bit weird, but aren't we all? I can be all over the place and back again in my mind.
L-Learner: Since I'm still in school, I'd have to say I'm a learner, but hopefully that will be the case for the rest of my life.
L-Leggings: I'm like leggings because I cling to my husband and family.
I-Invincible: I like to pretend that I'm invincible, but really... Not just physically, but mentally, emotionally, you name it.
A-Affordable: I'd like to think that I'm not really a big spender, and I know when to stop. My husband can afford me.
N-Necessary: As much as I'd like to think that I could just let Cameron play by himself every once in a while, and that he really doesn't need me to play with him all the time, it just isn't that way. But secretly I love it.

Let's see: I tag Sarah.

No comments: