Monday, November 24, 2008

Isn't it a little late...

FOR HALLOWEEN?

Yes I know, but what can I say, I'm a late blogger. And a terrible picture taker too. These pictures weren't actually taken on Halloween when Cameron was trick-or-treating. In fact they were taken tonight, almost a month after Halloween. When we went trick-or-treating I forgot to take the camera, and therefore here are pictures of Cameron in his Halloween costume now. His costume wasn't anything special, since I didn't get his costume that I was sewing done. So we got this one for free. The cool thing about this costume, is that cameron has a tigger stuffed animal that looks just like him.
























Here is his cute little Tigger behind.




















This is the picture that in a few years when I have forgotten all about this, will say on my scrapbook page that this is when he got tired of trick-or-treating.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

ha! i love that you put him back in the costume just to get a picture... trust me when I say that he won't know the difference.