Friday, March 26, 2010

I've got a biter

(Picture from parentsconnect.com via google)

When it comes to my children, Cameron and Ethan are polar opposites in just about every category.

Cameron was never much of a biter, thank goodness. He only bit me a couple of times, and that was it.

Ethan on the other hand, bites all the time. I'm not sure why. Maybe he thinks it's comfortable. Seriously, he bites me and keeps his jaw clenched. Owww!

Since I know many of you have had this problem, I am asking for your help. What suggestions do you have to get him to stop biting me? Please help!

4 comments:

ba and the boys said...

stop putting your fingers in his mouth?

Merry said...

Hmmm, it's not your fingers he's biting, is it? I'm sorry, I don't have any experience to pull from. But good luck!

Rachel said...

Mom told me once that she would push our faces against her so we couldn't breath...maybe that's why we are the way we are ;)

Alissa said...

my kids never really bit my boobs till they had teeth... and then it only happened once... because i would scream so loud it would scare the bejesus out of em.