Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cute onsie!

My friend Vickie just had a baby girl. I love crafting, so I decided to make her an outfit. I found two tutorials on Crap I've Made, one for Freezer paper stenciling, and one for a Ruffle Butt on a onsie.


My friend is really into skulls and crossbones, so I decided her baby would totally look cute in one too! I used the freezer paper stenciling tutorial for the skull and crossbones, and appliqued a little bow on it. Then I used the Ruffle Butt tutorial and put the ruffle on. I did change it a little. When I made it the FIRST time, I did it the way she did, but I thought it was a little bunchy on the inside. So the second time (on her onsie) I just serged all sides of the ruffle and let both sides show on the onsie. Still super cute. I also made a cute little bow for her. I can't wait to see pictures of her baby in it, but I just couldn't wait to post this anymore. She finally got the package, so now it's okay to post it.


1 comment:

Alissa said...

love it! it turned out soo cool! that'll be one very stylin' babe!